Monday 9 April 2012

'DIAMONDS ARE A GIRLS BEST FRIEND'


I dont blog very often, but recently I have been so busy. Things have just gone a little crazy...good crazy obviously and I'm not complaining in the slightest. One thing I do want to share is my recent press piece in the fabulous slave magazine.
I was approached by the magazine last year and asked if I'd been interested in sending some pieces for a jewellery shoot they were doing.
ERRRRRM YES!
They gave me their brief  'ROMANTIC' which I wouldn't really describe Saving Face as romantic but was obviously willing to comply.
Anyone who knows me knows how anti-diamonte I am, but I also know that I am a tiny tiny minority of women who would be devasted with any kind of sparkly gift presented to me, so I can appreciate the beauty of the sparkle I just choose not to wear it.
Anyway enough blabbing about how I'm a boyfriends worst nightmare take a look at the amazing press Saving Face Jewellery has just had ...






The last picture is my personal favourite with the extra special pearl and diamonte piece I made especially for the shoot.

 www.slavemag.com
www.savingfacejewellery.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Your pieces look stunning Tiff! Great images x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy.
    Titanium Pendants UK

    ReplyDelete